What Did You Do This Weekend?

I hope you enjoyed the long weekend! (And, I hope you enjoy some of your classmates' Fun Friday artwork.)

What did you do this weekend?

If you really knew me, you would know I spent lots of time reading good books to my daughter (like Bunnicula and Voyage of the Dawn Treader), went to dinner at Ms. Green's house (she's made the most delicious peach upside down cake!), went to church, the library, and the grocery store.

Tell me 2 or 3 sentences about what you did. :)

Comments

  1. Jacquelin Ochoa.
    I spend time with my brothers. i also went to dinner.i also got a toy from my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, I'm glad you have such a sweet friend. :)

      Delete
  2. I wen't to my uncles Alvin's graduation. He graduated from the fire academy just like my dad. And I went to the pool and we went grossing shopping for some snacks .we went to go get my 4year old a iPad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to your uncle! That's a big accomplishment. :)

      Delete
  3. I played on my tablet and played with my cousins . I also went to church with my family and learned a little bit about things and some i did not understand so i had to tell my mom to tell me but she didn't tell me and said that i had to listen. I also played with my baby cousin Mariam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, good job asking questions when you don't understand. That's how you learn more. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts