Constitution Web Quest

What is the U.S. Constitution and why is it important?

1)What does "constitution" mean?
Read the definition of 1 and 1.1 here.

2)What is the U.S. Constitution?
Read The Basics.

3)What year was the Constitution written?
Read History.

4)Where was the Constitution written?
Read this page.

5)What is a "framer"?
Read the definition here.

6)Who were two framers of the U.S. Constitution?
Read History.

7)What is an amendment?
Read the definition of 1 and 1.1 here.

8)What is the 13th amendment? The 15th amendment? The 19th amendment?
Read this page.

9)What is the Preamble to the Constitution?
Read Preamble to the Constitution.

10)Listen to a recorded reading of this page and take the quiz. What was your score?

11)Watch this movie about the Constitution and take the graded quiz. What was your score?

12)Why is the U.S. Constitution important?

What are 2 or 3 things you're wondering now? 

For example:
I would like to learn more about...
I wonder why...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [One]I wonder why the constitution was made.[Two] I also wonder why the constitution is important to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, why do you think the Constitution was created? What do you think the U.S. would be like without the Constitution? (Think about the amendments. How would life in the U.S. be different without the 13th, 15th, and 19th amendments?)

      Delete
  3. Jacquelin
    Jacquelin Ochoa.
    I would to lern moré about the two farmers.i wonder why they celubrat consttotion.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, you figured it out. Good job! :) I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply earlier; I was at Back to School Night. Learning more about the framers would be very interesting. One of the framers - Benjamin Franklin - was an inventor. I bet Ms. Evans has some great books about him in the library.

      Delete
  4. I wonder why why the costi made
    I also wonder why it is so important to the u.s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts