Second Step

In Second Step, we talked about "preferences," or likes.

In our class, most students would prefer a deluxe hamburger, if they could eat only one food for the rest of their life. (I would prefer chocolate cake.) 
Most students would prefer to work on a computer, if given a choice of activities to do at school. (I would prefer to read.)
Most students would prefer to be a lion, if they were able to be an animal for one day.
Why did you make the choices you made? For example, I would prefer to be a porpoise because I would like to be underwater where it is quiet and calm.

Comments

  1. I prefer to do computer because I like going to new websites like cool math games.
    I also prefer to be a lion because I can run fast and be the ruler but I will be a nice ruler .
    I prefer deluxe hamburger because I think it is big and I wouldn't finish the deluxe hamburger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, I'm sure you would be a nice ruler. ;)

      Delete
  2. Jacquelin Ochoa.
    I prefer science activity because i am inchested how science works.i also prefer to be a porpoise because i like to swim and because it calm in the water.i prefer fersh fruit salad because i like fruit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, it's great that you love science and you get to attend a science school! :)

      Delete
  3. I prefer to be a lion because they run fast
    And I Prefer to read because I want to be better at it
    I prefer to have a fruit salad because it's so good and it involves waterman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arianna, I love watermelon, too - especially on a very hot day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts